75/25 Work Activity Rule

75/25 Work Activity Rule

Have you heard of the 75/25 Rule? You only give about 75% of your work ethics to a company so that you don’t set the expectations too high. When you engage the other 25% of your work ethics it’s like dangling a carrot in front a rabbit. The company knows that they have a Rock star!

I took from this that you work just a little more than mediocre throughout the hours you work and cut it completely off when the shift is over.

What are your thoughts on the 75/25 Rule? Do you give your employer just a little more than mediocre and step up when it’s time to shine? Or do you shine at your employer everyday and lack the recognition and/or pay that you feel you deserve?

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All